Now that we have had the approval to get our Season Started Let’s Finish Up Some Logistics:
1) CLICK HERE TO REVIEW THE Dacula High School Falcon Marching Band Member Handbook
2) Let’s be sure to turn in every form (including the checklist) listed in and the LOI and Assumption of Risk for COVID attached below.
You can print it out, sign it with a wet signature, and scan (take a clear photo) and send it back to me directly with your student’s name in the subject. One email per student.
3) Be sure to have your Charms Account set up (School Code DaculaBand) and all information updated-especially email. Here is where you have the option to pay any fees with a debit or credit card. Fees are due by Sept 4th. *Processing fees do apply
If you need to make any financial arrangements for any balances shown, please contact the Student Accounts Treasurer or Myself and we will work with you. DO NOT LET THIS DISCOURAGE YOU!
4) Setup your DragonFly account-Upload the Physical, Insurance Cards, and Digitally Sign any Consent Forms. Students and Parents must have a dragonfly account to sign forms.
5) Review the Calendar in Charms or the Dacula Band website (It will be updated with any changes as they happen)
DHS Booster Club and Brooke VanKempen
Marching Band Sign up Meeting Video 3/10/21: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NWE3mnp4T69VJelw7nVW9_DtYcj9Ik0M/view?usp=sharing